WVU Dining Services locations will be operating under holiday hours Tuesday, March 2 and Wednesday, March 3 due to classes not being in session for non-instructional days. Normal hours of operation will resume Thursday, March 4.
Dining Hours for Non-Instructional Days
- The hours for the three dining halls ( Café Evansdale, Summit Café and Hatfields), will be from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- At the Mountainlair, Which Wich, Panda Express and Taziki’s will be open from noon to 9 p.m., with Jazzmans being open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- The Chick-fil-A location at the Mountainlair will temporarily reduce its operating hours due to staffing limitations following a COVID-19 exposure at the storefront on Thursday, Feb. 25. Chick-fil-A will open at 10:30 a.m. Monday (March 1) and will operate until its regular 9 p.m. closing time. On Tuesday (March 2) and Wednesday (March 3), the location will operate under holiday hours (noon to 9 p.m.) due to WVU’s designated non-instructional days. On Thursday (March 4), the location will open at 10:30 a.m. and operate until 9 p.m.
- Hugh Baby’s and Waldo’s at Evansdale Crossing will be open from noon to 6 p.m.
- At The Market @ WVU, Chick-fil-A and Jazzmans at Cavanaugh’s will be open from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Which Wich will be open from 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- At The Market @ UPlace, Starbucks will be open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and grocery portion will be open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Park Place will be open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Lyons Den will be open from 7 p.m. to 1 a.m.