Use the Everyday app to view menus and nutritional information for offerings at the dining halls. Use Grubhub to order and pick up meals from select on-campus locations. Use MyDtxt to get real-time responses from dining hall managers.
Due to supply-chain disruptions and shortages, dining hall menus are ever-changing. To view the most up-to-date menus for the main serving stations at the dining halls, stop by a dining hall entrance and view the printed menus.
Everyday is an app that shows daily menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner — as well as brunch on Sundays — at each dining hall. In addition to menus, you can find nutrition facts, dietary information and details on food allergens.
Everyday is replacing the Bite app. If you have the Bite app installed, you will be prompted to download and start using Everyday.
Instructions for Creating Your Everyday Account and Viewing Dining Hall Menus
- Download Everyday from the App Store or Google Play.
- Once downloaded, open the app and tap Sign Up to create your account.
- Enter your details, select your country and create a password that meets requirements. Then tap Next.
- Select your notification preferences, accept the Terms and Conditions and tap Register.
- Select your location tracking preferences.
Note: If you opt out of location tracking, you can still select your location later.
Next to read through the welcome screens.
Note: The app features mentioned on these screens are not currently available on the WVU campus.
- If you do not have your location set, tap Check-in now.
- Enter West Virginia University in the top search box, select it and tap Check-In.
- Select your dietary preferences and tap
Note: You can always change these later by selecting Dietary Tracking from the hamburger menu.
- Tap Menus at the bottom of the screen. Then select the dining hall for which you like to view meal options. You can browse options for breakfast, lunch and dinner (and brunch on Sundays).
Order from select on-campus locations ahead of time using the Grubhub app and simply pick up your order when it’s ready. Or, order something off campus and get it delivered.
Currently, the on-campus locations you can order from include:
- Jazzmans at the Mountainlair
- Jazzmans at Cavanaugh's (HSC)
- Which Wich at the Mountainlair
- Which Wich at HSC
- Lyon's Den at Towers
Instructions for ordering through Grubhub
- Download Grubhub on Google Play or the AppStore for your mobile device.
- Open the app. From the My Grubhub screen, tap Settings (gear icon) in the top right.
- Select Campus Dining from the menu and tap Find your campus.
- Enter West Virginia University in the search box and select it as your campus.
- Tap Add affiliation.
- Select your main role at WVU and tap Next.
- If you’d like to add your WVU ID card to the app, tap Add campus card and sign in with your Login credentials and Duo. Otherwise, tap View campus restaurants to order from select on-and off-campus dining locations.
MyDtxt for Texting Communications
To initiate a conversation, text the dining hall-specific keyword to 82257.
- HFDINING for Hatfield's
- EDALEDINING for Café Evansdale
- SUMDINING for Summit Café
Managers will reply to your text to continue the conversation.