Due to ongoing staffing challenges, WVU Dining Services is temporarily closing the following locations until further notice, effective Friday (Sept. 3):
- Burgershop and Which Wich (The Market @ WVU within Health Sciences)
- Da Vinci's (Evansdale Library)
- Eliza's (Downtown Campus Library)
- Tres Habaneros (Mountainlair)
The Dining Services team appreciates your patience and understanding as we continue to optimize our operations to provide students, faculty and staff the best possible on-campus dining experience in light of current staffing limitations. We hope to reopen these locations as soon as possible.
Labor Day Hours
In addition to the temporary closures, several other locations will operate on a modified schedule on Monday (Sept. 6) in observance of Labor Day:
- All WVU dining halls (Café Evansdale, Hatfields and Summit Café) will be open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- All Evansdale Crossing dining venues will be closed throughout the day.
- The Lyon’s Den in Lyon Tower will operate from 7 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- All locations at The Market @ WVU within Health Sciences will be closed.
- Mountainlair dining locations will operate on the following schedule Monday:
These dining venues will resume normal hours of operation on Tuesday (Sept. 7).