WVU Dining Services locations will be operating under holiday hours Friday, April 2 due to classes not being in session for the spring holiday. Normal hours of operation will resume Saturday, April 3.
- The hours for the three dining halls ( Café Evansdale, Summit Café and Hatfields) will be from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- At the Mountainlair, Chick-fil-A, Which Wich, Panda Express and Taziki's will be open from noon to 9 p.m., with Jazzmans being open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Hugh Baby's and Waldo's at Evansdale Crossing will be open from noon to 6 p.m.
- At the Market @ WVU, Chick-fil-A and Jazzmans at Cavanaugh's will be open from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Which Wich will be open from 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- At the Market @ UPlace, Starbucks will be open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and the grocery portion will be open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Park Place will be open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.