Welcome (back) to campus! It's been a big summer for WVU Dining, and we've got a few news updates we'd like to share:
- Maps: Updated since NSO, here are the latest Campus Dining Maps to help you find dining locations on both Downtown and Evansdale campuses.
- New Mountainlair Hours: After working with the SGA and crunching some numbers, we're happy to announce that Dining Plans will be accepted starting at 2:00pm. In previous years, Dining Plans were not accepted from 10:30am to 4:00pm to ease lunch congestion. Starting this fall, that time will change to 10:30am to 2:00pm.
- Dining Plan now accepted at Cavanaughs: If you're on the Health Sciences campus, stop in at Cavanaugh's for a sandwiches, snacks, and FirstHand coffee, now available for purchase with your Dining Plan.
- Cafe Evansdale Improvements: We're in year 2 of improving the facilities at Cafe Evansdale with new servery, new lights, and new menus. One of the biggest improvements is the Cafe's new vegetarian and vegan selections, available Monday through Friday. Stop in and test out some exciting new menu options!
- 2016 Flavor Profile Survey: We started this project over the summer, and we're looking to wrap it up soon! Tell us about your dietary lifestyle to help us tweak our menus for this year! If you're wearing a fitbit, love Chic Fil A, excited to try new food, or happy with your meat-and-potatoes, we want to know about it!
- Student Work Available: If you're interested in the best jobs on campus, we've got a handful of shifts left for work this fall. We hire nearly 1000 students each year, and we'd love to have you join us!
It is our pleasure to serve you this year-- all the best as your classes kick into gear!