8 reasons to use the Bite app
Do you use the Bite app? If not, here are eight reasons you should.
1. View all residential dining menus. You can check out menus for Café Evansdale, Terrace Room, Summit Café and Boreman Bistro.
2. Plan ahead. Maybe you normally go to Café Evansdale, but you see your favorite Citrus-Crusted Baked Tilapia on the menu for Boreman Friday. Time to hop on the PRT!
3. Check out nutritional info. View each item’s calories, fat content, cholesterol, carbohydrates and more when seeking healthy choices.
4. Sort food by allergens or diet. Want to only see vegan dishes? Allergic to shellfish? Seeking low-calorie items only? Set your preferences for menus that only show you what you can eat.
5. Log food to your Fitbit. If you use a Fitbit fitness tracker, you can connect it with Bite. Then you can easily log the food you ate from the Bite app to your Fitbit.
6. Give your feedback. Review individual items on the menu or take the survey to let us know your opinions.
7. Get healthy living info. Bite includes healthy recipes as well as wellness tips.
8. It’s free! Just go to the app store on your phone and download it at no cost.
Want more information about the Bite app? Just email us: email@example.com