What are the benefits of working for WVU Dining?
- Convenience. There are dining halls and retail locations all around campus, so chances are there is a location you can work at that will be close to where you live or go to class.
- Flexible scheduling. Your education comes first. We will work around your class schedule and organize your shifts based on your needs. You can work a maximum of 20 hours a week.
- WVU Dining jobs fulfill Federal Work Study requirements.
- Valuable work experience. Whether you are working as a cashier, dining room attendant, food service worker or meal preparer, you will be gaining valuable experience in customer service and culinary skills that will be useful to you in your everyday life, as well as future jobs.
- Free meals. Along with receiving a beginning wage of $10, you will also receive a free meal at the end of each work shift.
Where can I work on campus?
You can work at any residential or retail location on campus. View all locations to see your options.
How do I apply for a job with WVU Dining Services?
You can apply for a job on Handshake. You can also email WVU Dining Services HR Manager Meredyth Russell-Wilson at Meredyth.Russell-Wilson@sodexo.com, and she will send you an application. When you return your application, please note if you have a work location preference. We will do our best to accommodate. After you have received a job offer, you will need to process for payroll with WVU Shared Services.
What do I need to process for payroll?
Please visit sharedservices.wvu.edu/employee-processing for a list of all required items.