Purchasing a Student Dining Plan
Complete your housing application. If you are a commuter student,
you may choose your dining plan after you register for
New Student Orientation.
- Review the
and choose the one best for you.
- To select your dining plan, log in at
mymountaineercard.wvu.edu with your WVU Login.
website is not compatible with the Internet Explorer browser. We recommend using
Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox instead.
- Choose Add Meal Plan and follow the prompts.
- Students have between Wednesday, Aug. 12, and Friday, Sept. 11, 2020, to change their dining plan.
- All students living in WVU residence halls are required to have a dining plan.
- Commuters and transfer students living off-campus can purchase non-residential dining plans.
- You can use your dining plan at any residential dining hall.
- Dining plans also include Dining Dollars, which may be used in residential dining halls and WVU Dining's coffee shops, quick-service restaurants, Mountainlair Food Court, Evansdale Crossing and The Market @ WVU. View all WVU Dining locations.