Purchasing a Dining Plan
Complete your housing application. If you are a commuter student,
you may choose your dining plan after you register for
New Student Orientation.
- Review the
and choose the one best for you.
- To select your dining plan, log in at
mymountaineercard.wvu.edu with your WVU Login.
- Choose Add Meal Plan and follow the prompts.
- All students living in WVU residence halls are required to have a dining plan. If you don’t choose a plan by June 30, you’ll be assigned the Go 13 plan.
- Commuters and transfer students living off-campus can purchase non-residential dining plans.
- You can use your dining plan at any residential dining hall.
- Dining plans also include Dining Dollars, which may be used in residential dining halls and WVU Dining's coffee shops, quick-service restaurants, Mountainlair Food Court, Evansdale Crossing and The Market at The Health Sciences Center. WVU Dining locations