Spring 2021 Dining Plans for On-Campus Students
Current Students: If you would like to change your dining plan for the spring semester, you can do so until Thursday, Nov. 19. Otherwise, you will have the same dining plan as you had during the fall semester. Your chosen dining plan will go into effect on Friday, Nov. 20 and will be active on Monday, Jan. 11.
Incoming Students: If you are a new incoming student starting in the spring 2021 semester, you can purchase a dining plan through Thursday, Nov. 19. If you do not choose a dining plan by Friday, Nov. 20, you will be billed for the default Go 13 plan.
Making Changes: From Saturday, Nov. 21 through Sunday, Jan. 10, you can make additional changes to your dining plan yourself at mymountaineercard.wvu.edu. If you want to make changes to your plan after Jan. 10, you must contact Dining Services at email@example.com or 304-293-9999.
– 10 meals each week in dining halls and $225 Dining Dollars
This plan is perfect for those who have access to a kitchen and cook some of their own meals, or students who eat a couple meals a day and are away from campus most weekends. You get 10 meals each week in the residential dining halls with this plan; unused meals do not carry over to future weeks. You also have the option to eat meals at Park Place (located at University Park’s Oakland Hall). Unused meals won’t roll over from week to week so be sure to use them before they expire (Saturday through Friday). Go 10 includes $225 in Dining Dollars.
Cost – $2,234
Go 13 –
Thirteen meals each week in dining halls and $500 Dining Dollars
This plan is perfect for students who are away from campus most weekends or for students who may sometimes eat fewer than three meals a day. With this plan, you get 13 meals each week in the residential dining halls; unused meals do not carry over to future weeks. You also have the option to eat meals at Park Place (located at University Park’s Oakland Hall). Go 13 includes $500 Dining Dollars.
Cost – $2,457
Go Anytime –
Unlimited dining hall meals and $800 Dining Dollars
This plan is our most flexible and is perfect for students who regularly eat three or more meals each day on campus throughout the week. Eat as many times as you want each day and week at any of our residential dining halls. This plan comes with $800 in Dining Dollars, which can be used at any of WVU Dining’s restaurant-style locations.
Cost – $2,670
To purchase a dining plan, visit
Note: The mymountaineercard website is not compatible with the Internet Explorer browser. We recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox instead.
Our dining plans come with “meal swipes” and “Dining Dollars.” In addition, students also can use Mountie Bounty.
This is a single transaction used to eat one meal at any accepting dining facilities. Meal swipes vary for different dining locations per dining plan.
Dining Dollars can be used at any on-campus dining location. They are used to 1) make purchases instead of using meal plan swipes and 2) when a daily or weekly limit of meal plan swipes has been reached. Dining Dollars can also be used to treat a friend or family member to a meal at a residential dining hall. At the end of the fall semester, remaining Dining Dollars will roll over to the spring but will expire at the end of the 2020-21 school year. Additional Dining Dollars can be purchased at any time. Note: Dining Dollars are not taxable.
This is a pre-paid debit plan that can be used at every dining location and at any many other businesses on and off campus like CVS, IHOP, McDonalds, Panera Bread, Sheetz and more. You can add funds to Mountie Bounty via credit card payment. Balances carry forward to the next semester, and refunds can be requested upon graduation. Mountie Bounty can be refilled at any time on the mymountaineercard website. Note: The Mountie Bounty program is taxable.
More about our dining plans:
- Go plans may be used in any of our residential dining halls: Café Evansdale, Boreman Bistro, Summit Café and Hatfields. You can dine in any of these locations with a “swipe” of your Mountaineer ID.
- These plans also include Dining Dollars, which may be used in the residential dining halls and in WVU Dining’s coffee shops, quick-service restaurants, Mountainlair Food Court, Evansdale Crossing and The Market @ WVU.
- On-campus student dining plans are an annual contract covering both fall and spring semesters.
- Breakfast is served from opening until 9:30 a.m., lunch is served from 10:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. and dinner is served from 4:30 p.m. until close. Weekend brunch (when available) is served from opening until 3:30 p.m.
- Lunch at residential dining halls ends at 2:30 p.m. with a limited lunch menu (e.g., soup and salad bar, grilled pizza and a deli bar) served until 4:30 p.m., which is when dinner starts.
- With the Go 10 and Go 13 plans, each new week begins each Saturday morning.
Unused swipes do not carry over from week to week. No unused meals from any plan
will carry over from semester to semester.