Purchasing, Changing and Refilling Dining Plans
WVU Dining has created several flexible dining plan options with your busy schedule
in mind. Check out the options to decide what will best fit your lifestyle.
Fall 2020 Dining Plans now available at MyMountaineerCard.wvu.edu.
Note: The mymountaineercard website is not compatible with the Internet Explorer browser. We recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox instead.
Dining Plan purchases may be made at MyMountaineerCard.wvu.edu. All purchases are immediately processed (this works best from a desktop computer).
Purchase Change Dates
Fall 2020 Dining Plans are now available for purchase.
- Students may change their fall 2020 dining plan to increase or decrease the number of meals available to them each week between Wednesday, Aug. 12, and Friday, Sept. 11.
- Additional Dining Dollars can be added to an existing plan at any point during the semester. Note: Dining Dollars are non-taxable.
- Contact us at 304-293-9999 or
firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- All students living in residence halls are required to purchase a dining plan. Residence hall residents will be enrolled automatically in the Go 13 dining plan if they do not choose a plan by June 30.
- A non-residential student's dining plan may not be cancelled. The plan may be lowered to the smallest plan (i.e., Prime 20), but it may not be cancelled.
- Non-residential students will need to purchase a dining plan every semester. Visit MyMountaineerCard.wvu.edu to sign up.