Purchasing, Changing, & Refilling Dining Plans
Fall '19 Dining Plans are currently not available for purchase at this time.
Spring '19 and Summer '19 Dining Plans now available at MyMountaineerCard.wvu.edu!
Dining Plan purchases, changes, and refills may be made at MyMountaineerCard.wvu.edu. All changes are immediately processed. Works best from a desktop computer. Students enrolling in the Spring of 2019 can visit our special Incoming Students page.
Purchase & Change Dates
- Spring '19 refills and dining plan renewals are available through end of semester.
- 3:00 pm, Tuesday, January 15, 2019: Deadline for changing Spring Dining Plan
Friday, March 15, 2019: Spring Dining Plan Refills may be purchased.
- Because Dining Plan refills are offered at a discounted rate, if a Dining Plan is completely used prior to the refill date availability, a second full plan may be purchased instead of a refill.
- Summer Dining Plans are now available for purchase.
- New Fall '19 dining plan format and options are coming soon!
- Any change made to a residential student's fall dining plan will carry over to the student's spring dining plan selection.
- A non-residential student's dining plan may not be cancelled. It may be lowered to the smallest plan, the Upper Class Express, but it may not be cancelled.
- Non-residential students will need to purchase a dining plan every semester. Visit MyMountaineerCard.wvu.edu to sign up.
For a full list of campus dining policies, see our
terms of service.