Purchasing, Changing, & Refilling Dining Plans
Fall '18 Dining Plans now available at MyMountaineerCard.wvu.edu!
Dining Plan purchases, changes, and refills may be made at MyMountaineerCard.wvu.edu. All changes are immediately processed. Works best from a desktop computer. Students enrolling in the fall of 2018 can visit our special Incoming Students page.
Purchase & Change Dates
- 3:00 pm, Tuesday, September 4th, 2018: Deadline for changing Fall Dining Plan
Monday, October 15th, 2018: Fall Dining Plan Refills may be purchased.
- Because Dining Plan refills are offered at a discounted rate, if a Dining Plan is completely used prior to the refill date availability, a second full plan may be purchased instead of a refill.
- Any change made to a residential student's fall dining plan will carry over to the student's spring dining plan selection.
- A non-residential student's dining plan may not be cancelled. It may be lowered to the smallest plan, the Upper Class Express, but it may not be cancelled.
- Non-residential students will need to purchase a dining plan every semester. Visit MyMountaineerCard.wvu.edu to sign up.
For a full list of campus dining policies, see our
terms of service.