WVU Dining Services is committed to the health and safety of our guests and employees. That’s why we are following federal, state, local and University guidelines and have implemented several enhanced safety and cleaning measures to protect our customers and team members during the COVID-19 pandemic.
All employees are required to wear gloves and masks. We will continue to provide the following safety measures:
- Expansion of delivery/pickup options
- Expansion of Grab-n-Go retail offerings
- Pickup areas for retail orders and groceries-to-go
- Plexiglass guards and cleaning requirements for kiosk screens, drink machines, counters and other contact surfaces
Self-serve buffets are returning this year. Hand sanitizer dispensers will continue to be available near serving lines, and disposable gloves will be available for guests who would like additional protection.
Dining Services employees will ensure that all high-touch surfaces and equipment are cleaned and sanitized repeatedly. In addition, these cleaning procedures will be implemented:
- Serving utensils will be changed every 15 minutes
- Surfaces will be cleaned with disposable towels and disinfected with Ecolab-approved sterilizer that eliminates COVID-19
- Electrostatic Victory sprayers, backpack sprayers and battery pump-up sprayers will be used to clean and disinfect large, high-traffic areas