WVU Dining Services invites students to Thanksgiving dinner with all the fixings from 4:30-8 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 15 at the dining halls.
The menu will feature herb-roasted carved turkey and beef au jus, pretzel and andouille sausage stuffing, candied sweet potatoes, four-cheese macaroni and cheese, butternut squash bisque, and much more. View the full menu below.
In addition, Café Evansdale will be offering an extra-special dessert using a recipe submitted by Alec Jacobsen, a member of the WVU Student Dining Committee. His Raspberry Cheesecake recipe is being featured as part of the Homish program, which are dishes served in the dining halls that remind students of home.
The dining halls will be closed between 2 and 4:30 p.m. in preparation for the special dinners. During that time, diners on the Evansdale campus can grab something to eat at locations such as Park Place or Evansdale Crossing. Those students who are on the Downtown campus can find open dining options at the Mountainlair food court.
- Roasted Acorn Squash with Brown Sugar and Cinnamon
- Maple Glazed Tofu with Bok Choy
- Roasted Garlic and Herb Mashed Potatoes
- Pretzel and Andouille Sausage Stuffing
- Traditional Green Bean Casserole
- Herb Roasted Carved Turkey
- Rosemary-Sage Turkey Gravy
- Cranberry Orange Relish
- Apple Braised Pork Loin
Simple Servings Station
- Carved Herb Roasted Beef Au Jus
- Maple Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Bacon
- Candied Sweet Potatoes
- Four-Cheese Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Bowtie Pasta Tossed with Sundried Tomatoes, Red Onions, Fresh Baby Spinach, Garlic, Fresh Oregano, and Feta Cheese
- Fig, Goat Cheese, Pickled Red Onion, Arugula, and Balsamic Glaze Flatbread
- Turkey Chili
- Butternut Squash Bisque
- Thanksgiving Turkey Burger with Cranberry Mayo, Swiss Cheese Gravy and Stuffing
- Spiced Sweet Potato Fries
- Broccoli Salad
- Kale, Cranberries, Onion, Feta, Candied Walnuts and Dijon Cider Vinaigrette
- Assorted Rolls with Flavored Whipped Butters
- Traditional Pies and Pastries
- Build Your Own Cobbler or Pie Station
- Raspberry Cheesecake (at Café Evansdale)
- Spiced Apple Cider
- Hot Chocolate Bar