On Friday, Oct. 27, the dining halls will feature a plant-based menu with dishes like grilled vegetable pizza, Thai crispy Incogmeato tender sandwiches, crabless crab cakes and more. View the Sustainability menu.
The menu was crafted with sustainability in mind, as plant production results in less carbon dioxide emissions and water usage than the production of animal proteins. Learn more about sustainable eating.
On Tuesday, Oct. 31, the dining halls will feature fall favorites such as butternut squash bisque, French onion and apple grilled cheese, Halloween-themed desserts and more. View the Halloween menu.
During the Halloween dinner, visit the Adobo Cantina station at Café Evansdale to design your own sugar skull in recognition of Day of the Dead traditions.
The dining halls will be closed between 2 and 4:30 p.m. in preparation for the special dinners. During that time, diners on the Evansdale campus can grab something to eat at locations such as Park Place or Evansdale Crossing. Those students who are on the Downtown campus can find open dining options at the Mountainlair food court.
Plant-Based Dinner Menu for Sustainability Week
- Thai Crispy Incogmeato Tender Sandwich with Asian Slaw and Sriracha Mayonnaise
- Garden Burger with Chipotle Mayonnaise, Fried Jalapenos, Cheese Sauce and Vegetarian Chili
- Gochujang Brussel Sprouts
- Crabless Crab Cakes
- Cauliflower Buffalo Wings
- Meatless Meatball Flatbread
- Grilled Vegetable Pizza
- Penne Pasta with Butternut Squash and Portobello Mushrooms
Fall Dinner Menu for Halloween
- Honey Roasted Figs and Chicken
- Spice Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Maple Bacon Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- French Onion and Apple Grilled Cheese
Simple Servings Station
- Baked Acorn Squash
- Cider Braised Pork
- Root Vegetable Tagine
- Pumpkin Ravioli in Sage Brown Butter
- Cranberry and Pecan Wild Rice
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Candied Walnuts
- Autumn Harvest Pizza
- Creamy Mushroom Rigatoni
- Butternut Squash Bisque
- Pumpkin Chili
- Assorted Halloween-Themed Desserts
- Make your own candy apple
Adobo Cantina Station
- Design your own sugar skull in recognition of Day of the Dead