Use the Bite by Sodexo - Universities app to view residential dining menus and dietary information on your mobile device. Use Grubhub to order and pick up meals from select on-campus locations.
Due to widespread supply-chain disruptions and shortages, dining hall menus are ever-changing. To view the most up to date menus for the main serving stations at the dining halls, stop by a dining hall entrance and view the printed menus.
Bite by Sodexo - Universities
Bite by Sodexo - Universities is an app that shows you daily menus for residential dining locations. Pick out what you’d like for breakfast, lunch and dinner ahead of time, and view nutritional information.Instructions for viewing menus on Bite
- Download the Bite by Sodexo - Universities app on Google Play or the AppStore on your mobile device.
- Open the app and allow Bite to use your location, or enter “West Virginia” into the search box.
- Select West Virginia as your location.
- Tap Menus in the bottom right.
- Select the dining hall for which you'd like to view menus.
- View breakfast, lunch and dinner options for a given date.
Order from select on-campus locations ahead of time using the Grubhub app and simply pick up your order when it’s ready. Or, order something off campus and get it delivered.Instructions for ordering through Grubhub
- Download Grubhub on Google Play or the AppStore for your mobile device.
- Open the app. From the My Grubhub screen, tap Settings (gear icon) in the top right.
- Select Campus Dining from the menu and tap Find your campus.
- Enter West Virginia University in the search box and select it as your campus.
- Tap Add affiliation.
- Select your main role at WVU and tap Next.
- If you’d like to add your WVU ID card to the app, tap Add campus card and sign in with your Login credentials and Duo. Otherwise, tap View campus restaurants to order from select on-and off-campus dining locations.