WVU Dining Services hires over 800 students each year. Whether you’re looking for extra cash, work experience, camaraderie, or free food, check out the opportunities available. No experience is necessary. International students are welcome to apply, as are students fulfilling Federal Work Study requirements.
A full list of jobs can be found by searching on the WVU student employment site Handshake. and document requirements can be found the WVU Payroll site. Students are welcome to inquire about specific job opportunities by calling Dining Services HR at 304-293-0073.
Job Benefits Include:
- Shifts that work around your academic schedule
- Advancement opportunities to increased levels of responsibility with higher pay
- Gain valuable knowledge and experience in management and supervision
- Complimentary meal provided at the shift's end
- WVU Dining jobs fulfill Federal Work Study requirements