We encourage you to consider the new Dining Plans for your upcoming Fall 2013 dining needs.
There Are Many Benefits to Purchasing a Dining Plan!
Peace of Mind
Your well-being is at the core of our mission. With our plans you have access to nutritious, quality food everyday; even if you spent all your hard-earned cash on other necessities!
Our Healthy “U” program makes eating healthy easy and our registered dietitian can help you develop a healthy diet and lifestyle. Individual sessions are available. Questions or concerns? Contact Nettie.Freshour@mail.wvu.edu
As a student, your lifestyle is different from the rest of the world. Our plans are catered to any situation, no matter how often you’re on campus!
Starting in Fall 2013, your plans are good for multiple meals in a day. Two breakfasts and a dinner? One breakfast and two lunches? Your schedule shouldn’t dictate your diet, and our Dining Plans are flexible enough to fit with your semester’s challenges!
A variety of cost-effective plans, designed around typical student schedules, include free Bonus Bucks, good at any WVU Dining Services location.
Dining Plans are accepted at five all-you-care-to-eat dining halls across campus, as well as nearly a dozen retail outlets. Whether it’s the Downtown or Evansdale Campus, you’re always walking distance from breakfast, lunch, or dinner
No waiting, No grocery shopping, No cooking, No dishes to wash! Just swipe your Mountaineer ID card and you’re good to go!
In addition to our five all-you-care-to-eat dining rooms, your plan is accepted for:
- Breakfast at Hatfields 7:15 a.m. until 10:00 a.m. Monday – Friday
- Breakfast Combo Meal at Burger King 7:30 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. Monday – Friday
- Breakfast Combo Meal at Chick-fil-A 7:30 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. Monday – Friday
- Breakfast meal exchange at Quiznos* 7:30 a.m. until 10:30 a.m M-F.
- Dinner Combo Meal at Burger King 4:00 until 9:00 p.m. Daily
- Dinner Combo Meal at Chick-fil-A 4:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. Monday – Saturday
- Dinner Combo Meal at Sbarro 4:00pm until close, Daily
- Quiznos* dinner exchange 4:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. Daily
- Taziki’s* dinner exchange 4:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. Daily
- Any Combo meal ( Lunch or Dinner) at Summit Cafe Grab and Go
- Any Combo Meal (Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner) at Brew ‘n Gold Cafe Monday – Friday
And…..your “Bonus Bucks” are accepted at ANY WVU Dining Services location
Pay at the Door (prices include sales tax):
- Breakfast: $8.15
- Lunch/Brunch: $8.90
- Dinner: $10.75
*NEITHER Quiznos nor Tazikis are owned or operated by WVU Dining Services. However, in order to add more choices for our customers, we have entered into a limited contractual agreement with them to allow our customers two swipes each day.